12/18/09
Recent participation in some photography forums has piqued an interest in doing a Project 365. Photography has been a hobby on and off for over 40 years and in the last 18 months my interest has intensified. So I've decided to jump in, give it a shot (no pun intended) and see if I can shoot every day for a year.

My expectations for this project are that it will provide motivation to expand my skills both behind the camera and in post-processing and provide a vehicle for experimentation. My photog pal Doug has been a great mentor, so I want to publicly say thanks; this is your fault (kidding of course).

It is going to be a learning experience, so any and all comments, critiques and encouraging words are welcome.

Thanks for viewing.

Jeff

Friday, May 7, 2010

It Starts From Here


5/7/10 - Day 140
We had AT&T U-verse installed today.  9 hours later, the TV, phones and internet were all up and running.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment