12/18/09
Recent participation in some photography forums has piqued an interest in doing a Project 365. Photography has been a hobby on and off for over 40 years and in the last 18 months my interest has intensified. So I've decided to jump in, give it a shot (no pun intended) and see if I can shoot every day for a year.

My expectations for this project are that it will provide motivation to expand my skills both behind the camera and in post-processing and provide a vehicle for experimentation. My photog pal Doug has been a great mentor, so I want to publicly say thanks; this is your fault (kidding of course).

It is going to be a learning experience, so any and all comments, critiques and encouraging words are welcome.

Thanks for viewing.

Jeff

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New District Watercolor

10/7/10 - Day 293
Notwithstanding the rain and chill, we covered a lot of ground today. We absolutely love Istanbul...a frenetic city with wonderful, warm people, great inexpensive food, and more retail than one could ever imagine. This image was taken in the rain on Istiklal Street, a main shopping/strolling drag in the New District.

For the technical-minded, this is SOOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment