12/18/09
Recent participation in some photography forums has piqued an interest in doing a Project 365. Photography has been a hobby on and off for over 40 years and in the last 18 months my interest has intensified. So I've decided to jump in, give it a shot (no pun intended) and see if I can shoot every day for a year.

My expectations for this project are that it will provide motivation to expand my skills both behind the camera and in post-processing and provide a vehicle for experimentation. My photog pal Doug has been a great mentor, so I want to publicly say thanks; this is your fault (kidding of course).

It is going to be a learning experience, so any and all comments, critiques and encouraging words are welcome.

Thanks for viewing.

Jeff

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Special Delivery

10/9/10 - Day 295
Today we went to a section of Istanbul called Kadikoy which is located on the Asian continent. The open market there was incredible, with all the locals doing their grocery and other shopping. This delivery guy with basket on back, was scouting for customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment